This course supports participants to take the first steps in raising money through digital channels.
Who is this for?
This one-day course is aimed at those new to fundraising, those about to launch a big project in a new area or for those just looking for a refresher in a key aspect of fundraising.
You will learn:
- Which digital channels get the best results from Facebook through to Linkedin
- How to resource a digital project or campaign
- How to choose the best digital channels to suit your audience and organisational values
- How to evaluate your digital project and its impact
- How to stand out from other digital campaigns in the arts and charity sector
- The latest trends in fundraising via digital means
5 December 2019, Oxford Castle, Oxford
12 March 2020, People's History Museum, Manchester